LSS has provided foster care services for decades, and the current need for foster families is the greatest we’ve ever seen. Attend an informational meeting to learn how you can change the world for a child who needs you.
Foster Care Informational Meeting Topics:
- What it takes to be a foster parent
- How the skills you already have will help you
- What type of children need foster care
- Goals of the foster care process
- Responsibilities of foster parents
- How foster parents work with biological families
- How LSS provides training, assistance with the licensing process and continuing support to foster parents
You can also view our foster parenting FAQs here.
Informational Meeting Times/Locations
Eau Claire: The second Thursday of each month, 12 noon and 5:30 p.m., alternating every other month
LSS's Eau Claire office, 1320 W. Clairemont Avenue
Janesville: The third Wednesday of each month at 5 p.m. and designated Saturdays at 12 noon
LSS's Janesville office, 612 N. Randall Avenue, third floor
La Crosse: The third Thursday of each month, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
LSS's La Crosse office, 2307 South Avenue
Reserve your seat below.
Foster Care Informational Meeting Registration
I/we plan to attend the following informational meeting (select one):
Address with ZIP code:
Phone number (daytime):