Address:Eau Claire, WI
The Fahrman Center residential treatment center is located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, and has served the community for 30 years.
This 42-bed adult facility offers addiction treatment for men and women with most services offered in gender-specific groups. Licensed, dedicated and experienced counselors – who have a long-standing passion for helping clients recover – provide therapies that are evidence based and client driven.
Services offered at Fahrman Center:
- Safe, secure home-like environment for recovery
- Variety of treatment options
- Continuing care participation up to 12 months at no additional cost to graduates of our program
- Family programming included in the daily rate
- Licensed under DHS 75 to provide substance use treatment
- Licensed under DHS 83 Class “A” Community Based Residential Facility
Primary inpatient treatment at Fahrman Center is approximately 21 days, and may be followed by Transitional Residential (Halfway House) services for up to 180 days depending on the assessed needs of the individual. During the first 21 days, clients are fully immersed in an intensive treatment regime designed to help stabilize clients in sobriety and begin their path toward recovery. Transitional Residential (Halfway House) services provide a bridge to aid people return to the community with a strong network of resources for continued recovery.
To learn more about services available at the Fahrman Center, please email Katie Sweeney or Sonja Roper or call 715-835-9110. You may also enjoy a photo tour of our campus, or read our brochure.