As one of the largest and most experienced health and human services organizations in the Midwest, LSS has empowered communities to better their health and well-being since 1882. In 2018, we served 39,500 individuals through our programs. Individuals in our communities rely on organizations like LSS to help remove barriers and improve the quality of their lives. With your partnership, LSS can make a real impact on those most in need. Together, let us co-create around healing communities, strengthening families, and creating avenues for belonging. Join the circle now. Turn the page for more information.
Our vision: Create healthy communities filled with people using their God-given gifts to serve.
Our Mission: Act compassionately. Serve humbly Lead courageously.
WE GROW, YOU GROW
We’ve created the LSS Partners Circle—a conglomerate of business partners who are committed to helping LSS expand our impact. We know that when we grow, you grow. And as a member of the Partners Circle, we are committed to connecting you with others in the Partners Circle—with invitations to special events, promotion of your business on our website and social media channels and more.
We invite you to join us in this effort by making a financial contribution to Lutheran Social Services. Together with partners like you, we look to make an even greater impact in 2019.
RSVP below for our May Partners Circle Breakfast
- • CEO quarterly update showing how your company’s gift impacts the lives of those we serve.
- • A unique, customized certificate recognizing your company’s support for display at your office (for new members)
- • Your company logo on our website
- • Recognition on signage at the Fall Fundraising Event
- All of the above, plus...
- Recognition of support on the LSS social media accounts
- Included in the Partner Spotlight segement of the annual LSS "Inspirations" publication
- All of the above, plus…
- Roundtable gatherings with leadership team to discuss the vision and strategic growth plan for LSS
- Participation in Ambassador Spotlight video with opportunity to share your company’s mission, products/services and why you support the mission of LSS, video to be shown at the 2nd annual Partners Circle year-end event, as well as on LSS website and social media accounts.
Save the Date - Partners Circle Member Breakfasts
Understanding the State Budget
How Influencing Public Policy Can Improve Your Business
Robert Marchant, President & Partner | Brian Taffora, Principal | José Olivieri, Managing Partner
Michael Best and Friedrich, LLP
When: May 9, 2019
Where: Michael Best, 100 E. Wisconsin Building, Suite 3300
Fall Partners Circle Breakfast - September 12, 2019
Annual Partners Circle Member Event - November 6, 2019, Wisconsin Club
PARTNERS CIRCLE - AMBASSADORS
PARTNERS - SPONSORS
PARTNERS CIRCLE - PARTNERS